Monday, June 8, 2009

Calling All Angels!


Happy Monday everyone! Isn't this a sweet image? I just love this little set called Calling All Angels from H&M Stamps. I purchased this when Heather had them on clearance and I don't believe it's available any longer. Although Heather has other awesome sets so definitely go take a look. I colored her with my Lyra pencils and added some bling to her wings with Glamour Dust. Love that stuff! I cut out the image and embossed with my oval Nesties (both Classic and Scalloped) and mounted with SU dimensionals. The DP is from DCWV, the Garden Party matstack and the CS is from SU. Both are punched with the Doily Lace Martha Stewart border punch. I added some satin ribbon and finished with bow! Cute, cute, cute!!

Supplies:
Stamp-H&M Stamps; Border Punch-Martha Stewart; Nestabilites; DP-DCWV Garden Party; CS-Stampin Up Very Vanilla and Regal Rose

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable card. I love angels. Love the colors too.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!