Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Is Here!!


Happy 1st day of Summer!
I thought this little stamp would be perfect to welcome in the 1st day of the season. Watermelons just remind me of Summer!
Spit-too-eee!!

Ok, this little stamp is from Maui Cows and I picked it up at my LSS along with this watermeleon seed paper. I don't know the company though, sorry. I matted it on white CS and found two colors of green in my scrap stash to pull off the rind colors and then matted it to black CS. The card base is SU Kraft. I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and added some reflection to his glasses with my Gelly Roll metallic pen. I finished him off with some SU Real Red ribbon and I believe he's ready to start spittin'! Whatcha think?

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Maui Cows; CS-SU Kraft & Basic Black; Ribbon-SU Real Red; Prismacolor pencils; Button, Flower

3 comments:

  1. This is cute. It does make you think of summer. I like the way you did the little seeds.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think watermelon's scream SUMMER!! This is a great image Jeanie! Who doesn't love a duck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should give this to a old Watermelon Queen, I have one in mind... Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!