Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 80

Hi there! Here is my submission to the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge this week. Man, I LOVE this card! I make lots of cards and I like them all but I do have my favorites too! Usually, it's always one done with Kraft cardstock. I really love the look of Kraft. It's just so "home-ey" looking. And EVERYTHING goes with it. That's the best part.


This stamp is from Whipper Snapper, and isn't she the CUTEST? Love it! I stamped her onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. The card base is SU Kraft and I stamped the polka dots with "Polka Dot Basics" from Papertrey Ink. This is a "must have" set. That is, if you like polka dots. Huh??? Who doesn't like polka dots?? Love 'em! Then I layered on the DP from Junkitz over the bottom edge of the stamped polka dots and tied on some Jillibean Soup ribbon. MORE POLKA DOTS!! Woo-hoo! I cut out my image with my Circle Nesties and sponged around the edges with some Colorbox chalk ink. That finishes her up. "Eeeekkkkkk"

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Whipper Snapper; CS - SU Kraft, Very Vanilla & Basic Black; DP - Junkitz; Ribbon - Jillibean Soup; Nestabilities; Copics

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it! The colors have such a wonderful vintage feel. Your coloring is beautiful and the image is so cute. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanie, I just love love love your Taylored Expressions Card this morning. I love dots too and have this Polka Dot Basics on my wish list and after seeing this card I just moved it to the top of the list! hee, hee. Seeing your creations is such a feel good start to a new day. Thanks so much for all your hard work to keep these post coming. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I love the Kraft CS also and the Polka Dot Basics. I just may have to get that set. I have been eyeing it for awhile.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love this little chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - I can see why you love *this* one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat paper that is so cool looking and the chicken cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who would have thought a chick in a witch costume would have such "presence"! I'm with you on the polka dots - can't have enough of them.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!