Monday, December 21, 2009

I've been bitten by the LOVE BUG!!

Happy Monday!! I had a FABULOUS weekend!! This is the time that I've worked so hard for. Everything is bought, wrapped, baked, etc. and now I get to just sit back and enjoy the festivities. Yay!! So, my hubby and I went out to dinner on Friday and then on Saturday we went to my Aunt and Uncle's for our family Christmas party. It was TERRIFIC! Then after we left, we drove around and marveled at all the beautiful Christmas lights. And then to end a perfect weekend... today I made a few cards!!! Nothin' is better than cardmaking. Ahhhhh! This is a short week for me since I'll be off on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. LOVEEEE short weeks!

Speakin' of LOVEEE, waddaya think of "Lovey" huggabug from Stamping Bella? Ain't she the cutest??? I stamped her onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my Copics. Had to add some Glamour Dust to her little wings too! I cut her out with my Scalloped Nesties and adhered her with a few dimensionals. This DP is from My Minds Eye and I used my SU Scalloped border punch along the bottom edges for both the DP and the mat. I tied on some Martha Stewart twill ribbon and punched the sentiment out with my SU Word Window punch and matted it as well. CHOMP!!!! Now you've been bitten by "Lovey" the love bug too. LOL!!
I hope you all have a great Monday and I'll see ya back here tomorrow, ok? Don't forget to leave a comment below, ya'll know I loveee your comments!

Supplies:
Rubber stamps - Lovey huggabug w/sentiment from Stamping Bella; CS - SU Very Vanilla, Rust - DCWV; Glamour Dust; Twill Ribbon - Martha Stewart; Nestabilities; SU Word Window punch

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the patterned paper and that image of the Love Bug IS so stinkin' cute!!!!! Love the glittery wings!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovey is ADORABLE. Your cards are the sweetest. Enjoy your holiday week. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just to cute. Love the paper and the bright colors.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do I think??? I think she's darling! LOVEEE this Jeanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! What a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable. Love the colors on this one. Great job
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!