Sunday, April 11, 2010

We have a WINNER!!

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Woo-hoo! Just wanted to pop in today and announce the SUPER LUCKY CLUCKY hen that won the FANTABULOUS blog candy! DRUM ROLL PLEASE....... and the winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

54 - Avril Tanner said...

oh... that is so exciting! Congratulations! Thanks for all the wonderful inspriation you provide... I just recently found your site and was checking out all the cool ideas!

Timestamp: 2010-04-11 12:16:19 UTC

Congratulations Avril! (LOVE that name by the way!) Be sure to email me your addy so I can get your goodies to you right away!! Thanks to all da' hens for participating in my blog candy give away! Your comments were so SWEET and believe me, I've been smiling ALL week long! I have da' bestest hen friends EVER!! {{{hen hugs}}}

2 comments:

  1. oh... thank you so much! I am so excited! By the way... Thanks for the compliment on the name! I will email you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Avril!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!