Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I would NEVER forget your birthday...


Ummm... I just forgot to remember!! LOL!!
I don't know why it took me so long to order little Elli-phant from Stamping Bella. I think she's SO stinkin' cute!! Ok, this is one of those cards that I REALLY like. Funny how that is, but there are just some that I adore and this is one!!! Ahhhhhh!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Ok, so I stamped little Elli onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my scalloped Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I matted this DP from My Minds Eye with some SU Real Red CS and stitched around the edges. To finish, I added this cute red button threaded with some cream colored twine and a few red brads on the bottom. Ain't she CUTE?? Ok, I hope you have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday and don't forget to leave a cluck below and lemme know whatcha think, k? {{{hen hugs}}}

Oh and just a quick reminder, ya still got time to play along with the Babes for this week's Bellarific Friday. This week's theme is sketch by lil' ol' ME!! Be sure to email your cards to Emily by Thursday and you could win some Bella Bucks and maybe even use them to buy your own little Elli!! LOL!! Seriously, who could live without her now?!?!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - My Minds Eye; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Copics; Nestabilities; Brads - Recollections; Button and Twine

13 comments:

  1. This elephant is so cute. Love the paper.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute CUTE!!! I love how you cut out the image with the scallop then layered it onto a straight square...why haven't I thought of that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE Elli!! Cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love him. I love the polka-dot ears and the hearts coming out of his trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one too. This is such a cute image. Love that DP also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That elephant is so sweet I adore the colour and polka dots on him/her :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your elephant card is adorable, I understand why we all need her now! Too cute!

    I wanted to let you know I C.A.S.E.d your Mother's Day card, I hope you're flattered. You can see it here - http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/2010/05/caseing-spotted-chick.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elli is ADORABLE. Love the card. You always have the best paper choices and colors. Fun stuff. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - she's so darn cute!!! I just love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an enabler, I'm just putting toether a list of B ella stamps I NEED!!!
    Oh how I admire your colouring!!!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who can resist a green elephant? Especially with polka dot ears! She is just so sweet. Neat effect with the sponging around the border with the way you cut it out and I like the zig zag cut on the green paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A green elephant! I would never have thoought of that, and look how gorgeous it is. I guess when you're good you just know that you can colour an elephant great, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!