Saturday, December 4, 2010

Card Pattern's Sketch #93

Hey hens!! Happy Saturday to ya!
Guess what?? .....remember me tellin' ya that I was chosen as one of Card Pattern's Super Six?? Well, they selected ME as this week's Guest Designer too!! Woo-hoo!! I'm SO psyched!!

As this week's Guest Designer, I was asked to provide my take on this week's sketch and I must say, I'm LOVIN it!! Ok, let's get right to it...


Here's the sketch...














...and here's my take on it!!

Whatcha think? Did I pass the muster?? Oooooh, I sure hope so.

Well you hens are all familiar with Magnum right? I just loveeee that crazy cat! What a hoot he is! This is Sledding Magnum and Lily from Ladybug Crafts Ink. Yep, I'm still workin on those Christmas cards. Good thing LCI has lots of Christmas stamps to keep me going. Only a few more to go!! Yippeee!

So, ya think ya might wanna play along in this week's Card Pattern's Sketch 93 challenge? Come on, give it a try and head on over to their blog and link up your card. The Card Pattern's DT has tons of great inspiration to get ya started too! Wouldn't it be cool if one of the hens got picked as next week's Guest Designer??? Hmmm??? Oh my, how exciting would that be? Awwwwk! Ok, so you hens have a full weekend ahead of you to get some craftin' done, k? Woo-hoo!

Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today! Hope you hens all have a SUPER Saturday! I'm gonna go start decorating for Christmas! The Chicken LOVEEEES Christmas.... Fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la!!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Ladybug Crafts Ink; CS - SU Early Expresso & Cherry Cobbler; DP - Wintertime by Bella Road: Copics; Glamour Dust; Border Punch - EKSuccess; Ribbon - American Crafts

16 comments:

  1. Oh Lol Jeanie - that card has me in stitches .. i just love Magnum!
    The DP's are gorgeous and i love that layout .. do you want my address?
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Lisa there's only one address Jeanie needs and that's mine lmao! I love the card and the LO...I NEED those papers lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just loooove you, you crazy chick!!!! LOL great card and sketch! Happy Christmas decoration!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, Jeanie, this has to be one of my favorites : I simply adore the image ! I've got a ginger cat - Sukie AKA "The Queen of Sheba" - and I just giggle imagining her in this situation ! I know, I know, I live in Fairy Land ! Your card is gorgeous, layout, paper, sentiment, everything is just purr-fect !!! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your take on the sketch gets you an A+++ (Love that silly cat!) Have a warm day in FL 'cause we are freezing in the snow here in IA. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute. Love the image and your papers are perfect. You always do an amazing job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. errrrr excuse me ladies but I'd like a christmas card too lol!!!
    This is super super cute Jeanie! I love everything about your gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Magnum is just brilliant! So much fun! And of course he's even better because you created such a great card with him, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jeanie! Just love Magnum! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card Jeanie, but then all your cards are gorgeous!!:)
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your funny cards! How many more to go?1? A counter would be fun.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww I really like him. The image is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this adorable image! The look on his face cracks me up! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure I left a comment on this, are you hiding them.. LOL! Love love love this. Great layout and super job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!