Friday, December 10, 2010

Just for you...


Hey hens!! TGIBF!! Yup, it's time for another Bellarific Friday. Woo-hoo!! This week's theme was a gift or gift card holder, etc. Well, seein' I had such fun with the last one I made, I just HAD to try another. This time I used "Tangled Stella" from Stamping Bella. I stamped her onto some Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my circle Nestabilities and sponged some Distress Ink around the edges with the die in place. I used the same pattern as before for the gift card holder and added this DP from the Bella Road Wintertime collection. You can find the gift card holder pattern HERE. To finish, I added a little Basic Grey magnet closure and this pretty satin cream ribbon tied in a cute bubbly bow!

Oh, and here's the inside too.... LOL!! I'm determined to prove to you hens that I'm a grinch! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!! Just kidding! Ain't it cute?

Ok, that's it from the hen house today. Be sure to pop in over at Bloggabella for some more GIFT giving ideas for this Christmas season. And for next week's Bellarific Friday theme, it's a sketch from our own Paulineabella!!

Accccck! I LOVE it! Oh boy, I can't wait to start on this one. You hens have a FABBY Friday, k? See ya back in the hen house tomorrow mornin! {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Bella Road Wintertime; CS - Prisma, Bella's Bestest Paper; Copics; Ribbon - Michaels; Tim Holtz Distress Ink; Basic Grey magnets

14 comments:

  1. Very cute! The note inside is hilarious. Keep feeding me ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Jeanie! When is your next sketch challenge? I didn't get a chance to play the last one - bloomin' work getting in the say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny!!! LOL love it!
    LouLou

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is super cute and I love the saying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet,your colouring is AMAZING and love the papers!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken this is fantastic & the sentiment inside to funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *snort* I love the sentiments and your colouring is out of this world! Fantastic gift card holder and you have my address right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. Great sense of humor with your sentiment. Love the colors and papers and your coloring is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I relly like this cute card holder. Thanks for the link to the instructions. TGIf, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these they are so nice! I really need to try it, one day, when i make a card again.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't go wrong with Stella! You made her look fabulous! Love those lips and her hair looks like it was just professionally done. The inside is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my favorite!! Stella and a witty saying all in one beautiful card holder. This is gorjuss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny! Gotta love Stella.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!