Thursday, May 26, 2011

TKT #51 Winners!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Sue, Mary, Jenny and Sarah!!
YOU are four KRAFTY CHICKS!

Take a look at each of their FABULOUS creations!!


Wow Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Pictures, Images and Photos See, what'd I tell you??? WOWZERS, right? I think they're just jaw droppin' GOR-JUSS! Thank you ALL for playing along this week! You have no idea how much I enjoy looking at all your wonderful projects! You sure are some KRAFTY hens! Y'all are makin' it TOO hard for this chicken to pick my TOP CHICK PICKS..... {say that three times real fast!} LOL! Be sure to click on each of the thumbnails above and you can check out their winning project in FULL view and get all the card details as well. Leave 'em a {{{hen hug}}} while you're there too, k? Thank you again for playing along and I hope you all have a TEE-RIFIC Thursday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

8 comments:

  1. They are ALL terrific! I would never be able to pick ONLY 4... have a great day, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lalala you rock girls! LOVE all the cards!!! Congrats'!!!
    I totally forgot to enter my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all totally awesome creations! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my card Jeanie! That would have been a difficult choice- I was looking at the entries wondering how you'd do it! Congrats to everyone- great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jeanie! Thx for choosing my card too! Love your challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!! Delighted to have been picked this week, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee! Thanks Jeanie, what an honour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!