Thursday, December 8, 2011

TKT #56 Winners!!!

Mornin' hens! Well, it's been a looooong night! I told you I'd be up late trying to pick my TOP CHICK PICKS!! You hens are SO AMAZING and it keeps getting harder and harder to pick my favorites. *sigh* I LOVED all the entries and after many hours of mulling over them, here are this week's TOP CHICK PICKS!!


CONGRATULATIONS! Jan, Linda, Tammy and Tracy!
You are four KRAFTY CHICKS!!

WOWZERS! Aren't they amazing? I'm so envious of you hens. When I grow up I wanna make purty cards like YOU!! Tee-hee! You can click on the thumbnails above and be taken directly to each winner's blog where you can view the whole card and get all the details too! Be sure to leave 'em a {{{hen hug}}} while your there, k? Thank you all for playing along this week. Have a GREAT Thursday! {{{hen hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous. And when I grow up I wanna be as talented as YOU !!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats' to all the Winners! Your cards are wonderful!
    Take good care of Clara ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! I love all the inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jean! sorry I ahven't been around much - been manic at work! Just been through all your recent posts and WOW - I love all of them!

    Gorgeous cards by the winners - hope to join in the next one as you know how much I love using kraft too!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!