Thursday, February 23, 2012

TKT #58 Winners!!

Mornin' hens!! WOWZERS! Did you see all the magnificent entries we had for this challenge? Ugggh, this was SO HARD! I LOVED all of the entries and you hens are one KRAFTY bunch, I'll tell you that!! Ok, so without further adoo, here are this week's TOP CHICK PICKS!!



Congratulations Dorcas, Holly, Tammy and Jessica!!!
Woo-hoo! AWESOME right?? Oh man, I think they're all amazing!! Be sure to click on the thumbnails above and visit each of the winner's blogs, where you can view the full card and get all the details too! Don't forget to leave a {{{hen hug}}} while you're there!

A BIG THANK YOU to all the hens who played along this week. I just LOVE looking at all your fabulous creations!! It brings the biggest smile to my face! Until next time.... {{{hen hugs}}}

8 comments:

  1. Thank you..thank you...thank you for picking my card as a winner! I have proudly displayed Clara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them bvall, oh it would be so hard to chise the winners :) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so tickled to be chosen! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the Krafty Chicks. All the projects are great. It would be hard to pick the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my wreath! Will proudly display my hen on my blog! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats' Girls, you rock with your card! Great choice Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!