Thursday, April 26, 2012

TKT 60 Winners!


    


Hi hens!  Sorry I'm late with this post, it's been one of those days!!  I don't know why people can't realize that the HENS are waiting on me?  Pfffft!  Anyhoo, I won't delay in the excitement, so here are this week's TOP CHICK PICKS!!!

    

CONGRATULATIONS Sally, Jo Ann, Carol, Torrey, and Emma!
You are FIVE KRAFTY CHICKS!
Please be sure to stop by each of the winner's blogs by clicking on the thumbnails above and see the full card with all the details.  Oh, and be sure to leave a {{{hen hug}}} while you're there!

Thank you ALL for playing along.  I just adore looking at all the UH-MAZING KRAFTYNESS!
I hope you all have a GREAT day!  {{{hen hugs}}}

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card...but my name is not Jane but Jo Ann. LOL. I'm sure it's just a typo...God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see my card here! THANKS for the fun challenge :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the immortal words of Elvis..."thankyouverymuch uh huh uh huh" for picking my lusty wench of a card. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeek I missed that TKT!!!! Congrat's to all the girls! All cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, team! I have enjoyed looking at your creations over the last term... you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!