Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Good morning hens!  Today is Peyton's FIRST birthday!  Woo-hoo!  Peyton is Cheryl's daughter (one of Lil Chick's bestest friends). She is such a cutie it's not funny! Her laugh is contagious and I could just squeeze those cheeks of hers all day!  What a doll baby she is!  Anyhoo, today is her BIG day and her birthday party is this weekend.  I can hardly wait!  Her party is a Minnie Mouse theme so I thought this card design would be perfect for the birthday girl.  I made the Minnie Mouse frame, the N and E using my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I just found a cute photo of Peyton, cut it a little smaller and adhered it inside the frame. The DP is from October Afternoon's Cakewalk and Report Card collections.  To finish, I added some sheer ribbon to make the Minnie Mouse look complete!  I think it turned out so cute, don't you?  Have a wonderful day!  {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies: Silhouette Cameo; Border Punch - Fiskars Treading Water; DP - October Afternoon Cakewalk and Report Card; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black; Ribbon - Michael's

8 comments:

  1. Oh how Perfect!!! She makes a Beautiful little Mouse too, and the bow is perfect... Love all the papers and pic is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute card!! How perfect!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! How stinkin' cuuute is this card and the Lil'Girl???? So funny with the bow matching with the DP! Great great card Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and she is a sweetie. I know she will love her card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! And a creative and clever card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG a perffect card for a perfect adorable one year old. HAve fun at the party. hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and clever....I will file this away from future use to CASE this lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!