Sunday, May 5, 2013

With Sympathy...

I must admit, these cards are definitely not the cards I like to make, but I know it will bring a little smile to the person I'm sending it to.  This was a quick card but I think it turned out cute!  I stamped this Hero Arts' image onto some SU Whisper White CS, colored it with my Copics and then cut out the image.  I punched the white lace border with my Martha Stewart border punch and adhered it across the middle of the card.  I wrapped some baker's twine around the card and then threaded it through the image and button and tied it in a bow on top.  Oh, the card base is from Amuse.  These little notecards are so nice to have on hand for whipping up a quick card.   Have a great day!  {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts, Paper Smooches; Copics; Baker's Twine; Card - Amuse; Button; Punch - Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like to have a few Sympathy cards on hand. Sometimes they are hard to make as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very classy card! Your color choice is perfect! for sure this card will warm your friend's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also not good at these, but yours is very classy. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!