Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spooky Sweets - Open if you dare!

Hi hens!  I know, weird for me to be posting in the afternoon, huh?  I just finished up these little Halloween treat bags for my co-workers and I thought they turned out SO CUTE, I just had to show you.  I bought this kit from Stampin Up last year but never used it.  I came across the kit this year and decided to give it a go!  SUPER simple and I LOVE how they turned out.  I filled the bags with candy corn taffy!  Holy Cow is this stuff good!  Needless to say, there were several pieces that didn't make it into the bags!  LOL!  I embossed the bags and changed the Baker's Twine as the color that came in the kit wasn't very bright.  That's it for me today! Have a good evening! {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:
Stampin Up Goulish Googlies Designer Kit; Copics; Bakers Twine; Embossing Folders - Spider Web (Cuttlebug), Zig Zag (Goosebumps)

5 comments:

  1. I love these. I must remember this trick with the embossing folders and waxed paper bags. Cool look. Mmm the candy does look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are so cute and the embossing looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Love how you embossed the bags and colored the cute images. Great photography too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How did I get so far behind. Been sick in bed for 5 minutes and look at all these posts I missed.
    Your colleagues are very spoilt and I hope they realise what a gorgeous chicken creation they got!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!