Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Feelin' A Little Crabby?


Mornin' hens!  Here's another little card I made for Lil' Chick!  She's had her share of morning sickness, poor thing…  I feel so bad for her.  If I could take away all her sickness for myself, I would!  I can't stand to see her feel so bad.  I guess that's just the mother in us, huh?  Sooooo, I thought I'd make her another little card to brighten her day!  She'll get a good laugh out of it for sure.  Tee-hee!  I used this stamp from Gina K Designs and watercolored it using my distress markers.  I cut the image out with my deckled rectangular Nesties and then sponged some distress ink around the edges before removing the die.  I matted all the panels using my Perfect Layers tool, and added some faux stitching using my tracing wheel.  I tied on some twine and added a little button on top to finish.  I hope you hens have a TERRIFIC Tuesday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:  Rubber Stamp - Gina K Designs; Distress Markers & Ink Pads - Ranger "Tim Holtz"; Google Eyes; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Star Die - Simon Says Stamp; Tracing Wheel; Twine - May Arts; Gelly Roll Clear Pen; Wink of Stella Pen; Button; Star Brads - Michaels; DP - October Afternoon "Cakewalk"; Perfect Layers Tool 
REMINDER: When ordering from Perfect Paper Crafting be sure to use the discount code Jeanie5% to receive a 5% discount off your order.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. No one could remain crabby when presented with this card. LOL. I sure hope the morning sickness stops SOON> Hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and sure to bring a smile to Lil' Chick's face. Hope the morning sickness passes real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Love the combo of the image with your sentiment. Such a cool , card, little chick gets far too many cards. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did feel crabby!! Love him!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!