Thursday, July 17, 2014

Silhouette Wall Art

Mornin' hens!  Here's a sign the DH and I made for Jaxon's nursery.  Lil' Chick told me she saw this poem on Pinterest and wanted to know if we could make her a sign for the nursery.  She wanted the sign to be navy with white letters.   To begin, the DH spray painted the background with navy paint.  The sign looks black in the photo but it's navy, I promise! However, after I cut the letters out of white paper (to make sure my sizing was correct) I realized that it needed a little pop of color.  So we decided to cut the word "heart" out of red vinyl instead.  All the lettering was done using my Silhouette Cameo and adhesive vinyl.  The sign is 24 x 30 and is going to look stunning in his room.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great day!  {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment, beautiful wall art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. What a sweet sentiment. I like the heart done in the red.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!