Monday, October 27, 2014

Wishing you a purrrrr-fect Halloween!


 "I vont to drink your blood"  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!  OMG, is this cat hilarious or what?
I'm sending this one to my sister in law.  She loves cats and I know she'll get a kick out of this card. 


Believe it or not, all the images on this card are from the same stamp set.  This set was designed by Kristina Werner.  I love her illustrations!!  She often creates sets with cats, after her cat Mannie.  


I'm addicted to the black speech bubble lately.  This stamp actually stamps the black leaving the negative space showing through.  I really like this look!  The blood or goo is part of the set as well and I just stamped it using red ink and covered it with Glossy Accents.  Cool huh?  To finish, I added a thin line (web) around the edge and stamped the spider who appears to be hanging from it.  Ok, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a PURR-FECT Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



2 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with these Halloween cards. Gruesome blood drips !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a darling card and a delightful fun Halloween set...yup...I've been on a kick with the speech bubbles too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!