Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tarnation!


TARNATION!!  Another birthday??  Yup, this here one is for my brother in law Randy!  LOL!  OMG, he's gonna love it!  
This is a digital image I've had for a loooong time.  It's called "Hillbilly Moonshine" from Bonibeaux Designs.  However, I can't seem to find the company on line.  I'm not sure if they've gone out of business or not.  Anyhoo, I printed the image onto Strathmore Bristol paper and colored it with my Faber Castell Polychromo pencils.  I added some background dots with my Copics and stamped the sentiment above.  To finish, I drew some thin lines around the edges to frame the card and added some homemade enamel dots.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh.... he is just to CUTE for words... Love how you did the backgound dots, seen this before but have never tried it... I can see I'll have to now.
    And then the Too Too Funny JimBo stamp set.... Oh that is right up my alie... never seen these before either... got to check them out too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute. Love the background dots and the home made enamel dots. ( I did some of those too. :) Drawing the lines around the edges added just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!