Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Administrative Professional Day - Queen Ene!

Mornin' hens!  OMG, isn't this card a hoot!  And perfect for Administrative Professionals Day.  I can hardly wait for Ene to open this.  LOL!  Ene is like the QUEEN of our office (seriously, I don't know what I would do without her), so when I saw this stamp I knew it was for her.  


Ok, so I stamped the image directly onto the card base and colored it with my Copics.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of cardstock and cut it out with a speech bubble die.  For some "QUEEN" embellishing, I added some Glossy Accents to her glasses, Wink of Stella glitter to her earrings and shoes, and a scattering of sparkly sequins to boot!   To finish, I added some silver washi tape to the bottom and rounded the corners.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you have a GREAT day!
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:



1 comment:

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!