Monday, May 14, 2018

Welcome Baby Ainsley!

Mornin' hens!  Well, you've probably guessed from the title of this post that my BIG (or should I say little) surprise is Lil' Chick's new peep, Ainsley.  (Hatched March 14th!) 


Look at that face. Isn't she picture perfect?  Yup, I'm a proud Grandmommy! Lil' Chick, Doug and Jaxon are all doing great.  What a wonderful family Lil' Chick has.  We're so blessed.


Today Lil' Peep is 2 months old.  If you hens remember, I celebrated a birthday every month for Jaxon, so he we go for Lil' Peep!  lol!!  I made this little pop-up box card after seeing Lawn Fawn's owner Kelly make it on YouTube.  You can watch her video HERE.   I actually already had the stamps but didn't have the scalloped box die.  And what a great die to have so I'm glad I picked this one up. The box is super simple to make and when you use double sided cardstock, it makes it even more awesome.  I made another envelope to go with this card but forgot to take a photo of it.  I'm becoming addicted to making envelopes with my new 1-2-3 punch board.  It sure is a great way to use up a lot of old scrapbook paper I have.  That's a win-win for me!!   


Okee dokee, well that's it for me today.  I'll leave you hens with a photo of my two sweet babies.  I hope you all have a MAH-VELOUS Monday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}


3 comments:

  1. Bless her, she's adorable! Sweet children and a lovely card. Congratulations, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I thought it might be a photo of your new "Lil' Peep". She is just adorable and Jaxon is a handsome fella. I bet he is proud of her too. Love the sweet box you created. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Hope to see you soon. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart, she is PRECIOUS. Smiling already. LOVE the photo of her with Jaxson. How did he get so OLD already? They grow up much too fast. (Mine are 7 and 10 !!!) Looking forward to seeing the fabulous Monthly cards!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!